I have been giving some thought to things as we go into this holiday season, and I feel so immensely thankful and blessed that I get to do what I do every day. I love what I do, and most of the time, it doesn’t feel like work, which is truly a gift. I have you to thank for it. When you all take the time to read my blog, respond to social media posts, comment, send emails – all of that has contributed to this dream job of mine. So it’s time for me to give something back to YOU.
Here’s the deal. I’m doing a kitchen cabinet painting giveaway. Yes, I’m going to come to someone’s house and paint their cabinets. For free.
As my gift to you.
I get emails from many of you, asking questions about how to paint your kitchen cabinets. What paint to use. What sprayer to buy. This time, I’m going to take the guesswork out of it, and do it for you. Just writing that makes me happy. 🙂
Here’s How It’s Going to Work
- I’m going to accept submissions from people living in the Dayton/Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky/Southern Columbus area. As much as I wish I had a mobile workshop and could travel to Arizona to do a kitchen makeover in the middle of winter, that’s not a reality (yet). I’d like to keep this within an hour radius or so from where I live.
- You need to submit your details to me, along with photos of your kitchen, and why your kitchen should be a candidate for a makeover. I’m really hoping to do some good here.
- ONE entry per household.
- I, along with a panel of others, will narrow the submissions down to three finalists. From there, I am going to leave it up to you to vote and choose the winner.
- The deadline for submissions is December 24th at midnight, EDT.
- The three finalists will be announced on (or approximately) – January 7th, 2019
- The winner of the three finalists will be announced on (or approximately) – January 31, 2019.
I am so excited to do this, and only wish I could open this up to the entire country. Maybe one day, right? Unless someone has a private jet or something… Kidding. Sort of… 😉
How Do I Enter?
I’m going to need some information about you and your kitchen, as well as some pictures of your kitchen. The good, the bad, the ugly. I’m going to need a count of your doors and drawers, and I’d love to hear why your kitchen needs a refresh. So make sure you have your ducks in a row before you enter, ok? If you don’t need the makeover, but know someone else who does, please share this post with others. The more, the merrier!
Ok, so do you have all of your kitchen details ready? To enter, this giveaway, please click here.
Again, I’m really excited to get this giveaway started! So get your act together and share your kitchen with me!
Thank you for making my dream job a reality.