Happy Leap Day!
So, are you ready to share your rooms for today’s party? I’m really excited to see them! To get this party started, I will share a true “Before and After” shot of my Jack & Jill bathroom reveal, since I inadvertently left it out! I’ll have to go back and fix it, or else it’s just going to bug me and give me blog nightmares. (Yes, I have indeed had dreams about blogging – truly a sad state of affairs, yes?)
Ok, I feel a little bit better now.
If you missed last month’s party – take a gander at the talent that abounds! Andrea’s amazing master bath transformation from Oak Ridge Revival. You won’t believe the humble beginnings of this luxurious master bathroom.So, let’s get to it! First, here are the rules (I know, rules schmules).
Or Kim’s adorably charming powder room at Savvy Southern Style.
- Grab a button off my sidebar or link back so that others can join the fun.
- Two links per person (because I don’t want you to run out of rooms to share!)
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post, including pictures to feature you and your awesomeness (with credit given to you and linking back to your blog)
- Please post the permalink (the link to your post), not the general link to your blog.
- The link party will be open until March 7th, 2012.
MeganFebruary 29, 2012 at 10:55 pm
Oh wow! Do I need to enter these but my room's aren't done yet… and I forgot to take before photos of some of the previous homeowner's curtain choices. HORRIBLE. But maybe in a future party?!
Cathy WallMarch 2, 2012 at 5:09 pm
Love your fun choices for the bathroom update! Navy is on my radar these days and that rug is perfect!
AnonymousMarch 3, 2012 at 1:35 am
Love to see all these room redos!
MargauxMarch 5, 2012 at 5:30 pm
Thanks for the link party, excited to add my son's nursery! I'm always looking for more creative ideas while we work on the rest of our house.